Ruthie's Run History

Ruthie's Run has been offering a fine selection of sportswear and skiwear at the same location since 1968 when Ruth Prime purchased Thaire's Ski Shop and changed the name of the store to Ruthie's Run.  In 1972 Ruth stopped carrying ski hardgoods. Cathy and Wayne Johnston have kept the high standards of service and selection at Ruthie's Run since buying the store in 1984.

 

 

Thaire's Ski Shop circa 1955

Thaire Bryant in front of his shop

Thaire Fitting Boot Bindings

Inside Thaire's Shop

Lining Up for the Big Moving Sale at Thaire's Ski Shop in the Bloch Building. October 1968

Thaire Bryant in St. Moritz

The Ruthie's Run Building, formerly 11 Main Street.  Fall 1968 

 

Ruth Prime Skiing Ruthie's Run in Aspen 1999